List of Main Rivers in Chhattisgarh - Part 2
11. Kelo River : This river originates in the Gharghoda tehsil’s Ludega hills located in the Raigarh district.
12. Kharun River : Flowing from the south-east of Durg district, 80 km northwards to a place named Somnath near Simga.
13. Kotri River : The river emerges in the high grounds of Durg district, and joins the Indravati river in Kanker district. Its largest catchment area is in the Rajnandgaon district.
14. Mand River : The river originates from the northern part of the plateau Mainpat of Surguja district.
15. Mahanadi River : Famous as the Ganga of Chhattisgarh, the Mahanadi flows through the Sihava ranges in Dhamtari.
16. Narangi River : This river emerges from the Kondagaon tehsil of Bastar district. It then merges into the Indravati river near Chitrakote waterfall.
17. Pairi River : Originating in the Bhatigarh hills (493m) located near bandhavgarh of Raipur district.
18. Rihand River : This river stems from the 1088m high Matringa hills located in Mainpat plateau of the Surguja district.
19. Shabari River : The origin of this river is in the Bailadila hill near Dantewada.
20. Shivnath River : The origin of this river is in the 642m high Panabaras hill of Rajnandgaon district’s Ambagarh Tehsil.
21. Tandula River : Its origin is in the hills of Kanker district’s Bhanupratappur tehsil.